Saturday, July 4, 2009

I started this as a writing exercise to make me write every day so I would, you know, write every day and I've stopped. Part of this is because I was on vacation;partly because I'm back now but without the kids so I'm spending time, instead of writing, catching up on The West Wing whole seasons at a time; partly because I actually do have that book started but I'm afraid of working on it. I'm afraid because it's really personal and because I'm having major writer insecurity.

And partly because when I got back from vacation I noticed many of my plants contracted all kinds of different bugs. It's also part of the reason I haven't showered in two days since now the bathtub is full of empty pots. Actually I just realized I hadn't showered in two days when I was about to take a shower, but now I've decided to roll with it. All the good writers go days without showering.

No comments:

Post a Comment