Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Oy

Since I stopped getting the NYT, I've quit blogging. I go through such phases with everything. Been reading books lately instead of writing. Before that I was knitting. But I kept forgetting to learn how to cast off, so I have two projects on which I can knit no more. Family reunion in two weeks and was going to present my mother with a scarf she would never wear but pretend to love because I made it. Maybe I'll knit on the plane. It always kills me that TSA will throw out the tiny screwdrivers in my camera bag, but let people with sharpened 10-inch sticks right through. Oy.

1 comment:

  1. HA HA HA HA! I'm always saying the same thing ... albeit somewhat quietly lest someone hears me and takes away my needles. :)

    Also, I'm constantly getting to the same "how the hell do I finish this?" point. I knit like an addict for months then don't touch yarn for months and then back again. So, here's a place that I run to at least once a year ...

    http://www.gurl.com/findout/guides/articles/0,,605406_666615-4,00.html

    Maybe it'll help you, too. :)

    HAVE FUN WITH YOUR FAMILY!!!

    ReplyDelete